This year, The Resolution Project will sponsor social venture proposals by undergraduate students at the Igniting Innovation Summit. Preparing a proposal for the SVC will involve some planning before the conference. You will need to submit the following information online through our platform:
- Step 1. Identify the problem you would like to address and sign-up your team. Registration is due October 16th.
- Step 2. Further describe the problem you will address and your proposed solution by October 21st.
- Step 3. Develop a specific proposal clarifying the impact you seek, the steps you need to take, potential partnerships, the resources you will require and the measures of your project’s success by November 4th.
At the conference (final schedule to be announced):
- Social Venture Forum. All eligible submissions will be invited to showcase their proposals to IIS attendees, faculty advisors and judges at the Social Venture Forum. Teams should bring posters and other materials to promote their proposals on Friday, November 8th.
- Finalist Panel. Selected teams will be invited to present their project to a panel of judges. Team presentations will be followed by Question and Answer sessions on Saturday, November 9th.
The winning students will be awarded Resolution Fellowships, joining a community of Resolution Fellows doing inspiring, socially-responsible work around the world. Each winning venture will receive up to $3,000 in seed funding, as well as ongoing mentorship, robust support, and access to Resolution’s network—a true ecosystem for social entrepreneurship. For more information about eligibility and judging, click here.