The Resolution Project is thrilled to announce its third Fellow Council Cohort! These eight inspiring young leaders will join the currently serving members for a two-year term. Council Members play a pivotal role in building Fellow Community and representing Fellows’ voices in organizational decision-making.
“The Resolution fellowship has helped mold me into the leader I am today, supporting and mentoring me as my nonprofit has grown and developed over the years. Serving on the Council and working alongside incredible Resolution Fellows around the world will allow me to help further enhance and advance the fellowship experience for young social innovators” said Fellow Council Member, Andrew Aboujaoude.
Fellow Council Member, Jireh Mwamukonda, shared” It is with great joy and sense of satisfaction to be part of great minds working together towards building a more just society for everyone. I believe being part of it will not only be of benefit to the Council but also it will enrich me with amazing experiences, skills and nurture my talent. I look forward to working alongside my Fellows.”
“The Resolution Project was among the first to believe in our venture. The fellowship experience stood out for me as it was Fellow-oriented” said Resolution Fellow Council Member Dorris Mwangi. “I hope to use this opportunity to make the experience as meaningful for other Fellows. I am also excited to make new friends in the Council, learn from them, and implement our ideas.”
“The Resolution Project has been a great opportunity for me and my social venture, and I think a good way to give back some of those good things that I have received is to actively participate as a member of the Fellow Council.” said Fellow Council Member, Rolando Pelicot.
Joining The Resolution Project’s Fellow Council as part of its third cohort is:
- Andrew Aboujaoude (Class 8), Co-Founder, Hearts for the Homeless
- Grace Aguti (Class 12), Co-Founder, pura vida
- Maame Efua Yamoawah Essel (Class 13), Co-Founder, Impart Reading
- Jireh Mwamukonda (Class 12), Co-Founder, MUSHECO Farm
- Dorris Mwangi (Class 13), Co-Founder, Kibera-Caanan Library and Youth Empowerment Center
- Thomas Nsubuga (Class 9), Co-Founder, Sparky Thermal Dehydrator
- Rolando Pelicot (Class 13), Co-Founder, Fipie
- Ayan Ray (Class 12), Co-Founder, Tavishi