Here’s the latest from our Resolution community!
- George Tsiatis joined Causeartist’s Grant Trahant for a wide-ranging conversation on our founding story, the importance of social entrepreneurship, investing early in talent, working ourselves out of a job, our plans for the future, and much more! LINK
- Kristina Saffran (Class 6) raised $17 million to transform eating disorder treatment through her second venture, Equip. We first met Kristina in 2013 when she pitched her first venture, Project HEAL, to us. LINK
- On March 1st, three teams won our 13th WorldMUN Social Venture Challenge. Oliver Libby, George Tsiatis, and Resolution Fellows Sumati Joshi and Saje Molato provided remarks and announced the winners. LINK
- We are hiring a Program Manager – Partnerships and Resources. Please help us spread the word! LINK
- Resolution volunteers joined us throughout the month of February to celebrate Black History Month. We hosted three interviews on Instagram Live, featuring Sean White, Brandon Parkes, Michelle Riffelmacher, Todd Mann, Roshni Josh, and Shannon Miller. LINK
- On February 22nd, Dorris Mwangi (Class 13) delivered 612 books on behalf of MYEP to Toi Primary School in Nairobi Kenya.