The 7th Annual Resolve Gala took place at the Harvard Club of New York City and included a live auction by Sotheby’s, creative installations that explored areas of impact in sustainability, and a silent auction.
TICKET LEVEL DETAILS:
- Regular Admission: $150 ($200 after 10/6)
- Event + VIP Party: $350
- Individual Event Supporter: $1,500 - 2 VIP Tickets, 2 Regular Tickets, and Name Recognition in Program (If Purchased by 9/28)
- Individual Event Benefactor: $3,000 - 6 VIP Tickets, or 2 VIP Tickets and 10 Regular Tickets, and Superior Name Recognition in Program (If Purchased by 9/28)
- Corporate Event/In-Kind Sponsor Packages: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The link for tickets and donations is: http://resolvegala2016.eventbrite.com/
- Three-hour open bar and light fare
- Live auction by Sotheby’s; silent auction
- Creative, interactive installations featuring the work of our global network of Resolution Fellows
- Exclusive VIP afterparty
The Resolution Project is a unique pathway to action for aspiring young social entrepreneurs. Founded in 2007, Resolution identifies young leaders through Social Venture Challenges and empowers them to make a positive impact today through Resolution Fellowships. Resolution Fellows receive dynamic, hands-on support to implement their ventures and to develop as socially-responsible leaders. With Resolution Fellows on all 6 inhabited continents, working in diverse, high-impact fields such as education, healthcare, human rights, water resources, and sustainability, Resolution is building a generation of leaders with a lifelong commitment to social responsibility.
The Resolution Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions to The Resolution Project in the United States are tax-exempt to the extent provided by law.